What experience do we have in outplacement services?
As a leading provider of outplacement services, our Perth-based psychologists and outplacement experts have worked with some of WA’s largest employers since 1999.
We also have teams in all capital cities across Australia and New Zealand, so if you have operations nationwide, we can ensure your employees are supported consistently and to a high standard, no matter where they are.
We’ve assisted with a host of complex, large-scale organisational restructures, delivering tailored outplacement support in a timely and transparent manner – often at short notice – ensuring employees get all the help they need, while employers minimise their costs.
What does our outplacement support include?
We focus on successful long-term career outcomes for participants, not just securing the next role. It’s about equipping individuals today with the skills and knowledge they need for the future, so everything we do is tailored to provide maximum value, for both employers and employees.
The benefits of our outplacement services for individuals
We offer individuals:
- One-on-one career transition programs and workshops
- On-site support on the day of announcement
- Emotional and practical support through change
- A range of service delivery modes, including face-to-face, phone and virtual
The benefits of our outplacement services for organisations
We provide organisations with:
- Programs for all levels, from operational to executive
- Regional/remote delivery, including career centres and remote onsite support
- Strategy and process planning assistance
- Management support and training