What makes our assessment centres so effective?
It goes without saying that the assessment centres we design and facilitate meet all the highest psychology principles, as well as the International Guidelines for Assessment Centres.
And crucially, each centre is designed to meet each client’s specific behavioural and cultural requirements, with interviews, activities and psychometric testing and assessments carefully selected from our ever-evolving suite of activities and tests.
In this way, we’re able to ensure that everyone – candidates, assessors and recruiters – find the assessment centre experience is both enjoyable and useful, providing the results and insights you need as an employer to select the best-fit employees.
About our assessment centre capabilities and facilitators
Our expertise spans the assessment centre design and delivery spectrum, including:
- High-volume selection for operational roles
- Graduate assessment centres
- Research-based Indigenous assessment centres
- Remote-location assessment centres
- Technology-driven assessment centres
Whatever the type or location, our experienced facilitators ensure the day runs smoothly, and you ultimately garner the most valid, useful results.
The key benefits of our proprietary approach to assessment centres:
- We create an assessment centre experience that adds value to your employer brand.
- We make sure you get objective input when discussing results.
- We facilitate robust conversations and help your team challenge ‘group think’ when making selection decisions.
- We ensure your assessment centres are different to your competitors.