To build a strong safety culture you need employees to be more than just rule compliant. This test, developed by psychologists and safety experts working in safety-critical roles, reveals if individuals are likely to behave in ways that foster a safe working environment.
The ISAT uses highly relevant work-related scenarios and questions to measure:
- How safety-diligent and conscious they are
- How they cope with pressure and competing demands
- How they take responsibility for safety
- How they communicate safety information
- Their confidence on the job
Time: 30 mins
No of questions: 25
Please fill in your details below for more information on this test.